Report Smoky Vehicles - - If you notice a smoking vehicle on the roadway, you can help our effort by reporting it.

Web Complaint Form

To call in a complaint:

The information you must have available includes:

* license plate number
* make and model of the vehicle (if known)
* time of incident
* date of incident
* location of smoky vehicle incident

With that information ready, please call the Air Resources Board‘s

toll-free number (1-800-END-SMOG) to turn the offender in.

To obtain more information.